This is by far the best drill drive set I ever owned, just wanted to get that out of the way first. I have a few friends that sware by Milwaukee tools. The price tag on them was one of the main reason I would look at other brands. I mean let’s face the fact all drills will work, and for some, that’s good enough. I have owned many drills and each one had something unique about it. At the end of the day, it’s just a drill. I’m so excited about this because it seems like everything you would want in a drill is right here. Compact size, power, quality, and intelligence. The M18 Fuel is awesome!
- Milwaukee Drill Combo Set
- Carrying Case
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/2″ Hammer Drill (2804-20)
- (1) M18 FUEL 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver (2853-20)
- (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery
- (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- (1) Side Handle
- (2) Belt Clip
- (2) Bit Holder
- (1) Carrying Case
2804-20 Hammer Drill
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 60% more power.
- the most compact in its class at 6.9 inch in length, and provides up to 2X faster speed under heavy load.
- delivers up to 1,200 in-lbs of torque
2853-20 Impact Driver
- Delivers up to 25% More Torque with up to 2,000 in-lbs to complete more demanding applications
- Most Compact Impact Driver at 4.59″ in length providing more access in tight spaces
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM XC 5.0 Ah Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
- 5-year tool and 3-year battery warranty
- Nice carrying case.
Love this handle, not typical with cordless tools. Have complete control with handle attachment. This is a great feature to have especially when drilling through concrete.
This Fuel Hammer drill is compact and has a comfortable rubber grip on the handle.
Large ½” Chuck with a nice grip, makes for easy tighten and loosen the bit with one hand
This drill is very powerful, feel like a corded drill.
At the top of the base, there’s a total of four-speed controls, by pressing the select button you can toggle between each one. With no load, you can experience speeds up to 3600(rpm). When the driver is under impact, speeds can reach up to 4300(ipm).
Compact drill body, at just under 4 ¾”. This makes it easy to get into tight spots. Also, equipped with the standard 1/4” hex drive chuck.
The kit comes with two M18 xc 5.0 lithium ion batteries. Each battery has a fuel gage button, that lets you know the remaining amount of power left in the battery. Immediately after using the battery pack, you may experience an inaccurate reading. The battery cells will recover while resting. The M18 batteries have an intelligent circuit that monitors current draw and temperature. In extreme situations like high torque, binding, etc., the battery pack will turn off if the current draw exceeds the manufacturer settings.
This charger is also included in the kit. It charges both M12 and M18 batteries.
Introducing the Bosch Daredevil spade bits for wood. With 10 times the speed versus conventional spade bits. These come in different kits 3 pieces, 6 pieces, and 10 pieces. The threaded tip makes the bit self-feeding as you experience fast and effortless drilling. The angled spur and cutting edge, scores and reduce blowout while removing chips at a fast rate.
3 piece kit, comes in at $4.00
6 piece kit, comes in at $9.97
10 piece kit, comes in at $14.97
Recently I used this hammer drill on my mini Split AC installation and this drill is the real deal. With no hesitation, I blasted through a solid poured concrete wall. Using the hammer feature and a 3/4in masonry this felt like a corded drill. The bit easily penetrated the block wall. You can experience more power, speed and long-lasting. The M18 Fuel is compatible with the Milwaukee M18 cordless system with over 175 tools.
The impact driver is rated at 2000in-lb of torque. Also, a short body to get in tight spaces.
For more info on this Milwaukee Drill Set at The Home Depot for $379.00.
- 60% more Power
- Compatible with M18 system
- None, if any it’s a bit heavy
Overall, I think that the Milwaukee Drill Set is great, you can not go wrong if you grab one of these. Not only would it be a nice treat for yourself but it would indeed make a great gift. I’m stoked about building out my M18 collection.
- Battery Power Type: Lithium Ion
- Charger Included: Yes
- Color Family: Red
- Cordless Tool Type: Combo Kit
- Motor Type: Brushless
- Number of Batteries Included: 2
- Number of Tools Included: 2
- Power Tool Features: Brushless, Case Included, Keyless Chuck, LED Light, Variable Speed
- Returnable: 90-Day
- Tools Included: Hammer Drill, Impact Driver
- Tools Product Type: Power Tool
- Voltage (v): 18v
- Certifications and Listings: 1-UL Listed,CSA Listed,ETL Listed
- Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years on Tool, 3 Years on Batteries
We acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with us to participate in the ProSpective 2018 Campaign. As a part of the Program, we are receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are our own words. Our post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.