The Dewalt DWST14825 deep pro organizer is built tough. With a clear lid, you can instantly locate each cup and see what’s inside. Being a part of the Dewalt pro organizer line, this means the 20 compartment and 10 compartment pro organizer could easily be stacked. With the ability to stack organizers this makes for easy carrying and maximum storage volume. This pro organizer lid is made of a heavy duty impact resistant plastic. There are 10 removable cups and 2 different sizes.
The Dewalt 10-Compartment Deep Pro Small Parts Organizer includes:
- Organizer for small parts organization
- Removable cups for inner customization of small tools and parts
- Anti-rust metal latches for long life
- Convenient carry handle
- Transparent lid
- Unique lid design keeps small parts contained
The integrated handle makes it easy to tote.
Enjoy a long life with anti-rust metal latches.
Each lid has a rubber gasket which makes the bins water resistant. Also, if you look close you can see the divets in the lid, these prevent smaller parts from getting into the adjacent compartments.
The yellow latches on the sides of the organizers are made of heavy-duty plastic. These latches are the key to holding the stackable organizers in place.
The Dewalt DWST14825 deep pro organizer has 10 compartments. Two of the compartments are measured at 6 1/8” by 4 1/8” and eight are measured at 3” by 4 1/8”. These cups are 3.5” deep and fully arrangeable. If you have it full of hardware you can grab a cup and bring it back when done. This is the perfect organizer for construction workers.
Here are a few things you can use this organizers or.
- Store voltmeters and many hand tools
- Hardware (screws, nuts, bolts)
- All types of accessories
- Electronic parts
- Small woodworking parts like dowels, biscuits, etc.
The Dewalt DWST14835 is also a part of the Pro Organizer family. These organizers have a few similarities but there are also a few differences. The DWST14835 is all plastic, no metal latch. Here are some key features you can expect.
- Removable dividers for inner customization
- 10 compartments
- Heavy-duty transparent poly-carbonate lid
- Unique lid design keeps small parts from moving to other compartments
- Side latches enable stacking to other units
- Tough and durable
- Removable cups
- Heavy Duty
- Anti-rust metal latches
- Water resistant
- All compartments prevent parts
- Stackable organizers
- Clear lid provides good visibility
You can’t go wrong with this organizer. It’s tough, durable and there’s a lot of the room for organizing. I like the fact that they are stackable and this is great for not only storing but also carrying. There are three options to chose from. It’s also a plus having an anti-rust latch.
Here is the Pro Organizer family
DWST14830 – 20-Compartment Pro Small Parts Organizer $13.97
DWST14825 – 10-Compartment Pro Small Parts Organizer $9.97
- Depth (in.): 4.57″
- Width (in.): 17.39″
- Height (in.): 13.9″
- Adjustable Compartments: Yes
- Number of Compartments: 10
- Color Family: Black
- Color / Finish: Clear / Black
- Handle: Yes
- Material: Plastic
- Returnable: 90-Day
- Tool Storage Product Type: Small Parts Organizer
- Tools Product Type: Tool Storage
We acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with us to participate in the ProSpective 2018 Campaign. As a part of the Program, we are receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are our own words. Our post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.