The DCS577X1 Flexvolt cordless circular worm drive saw offers extreme run time with the 60 volt 9AH battery. You will be surprised by how much power is packed inside of this battery powered saw. It’s so easy to make smooth and accurate cuts. Whether you are tackling a large project, small project, home repairs or you are on a job site, this saw is ready! It has a bevel cut capacity of up to 53 degrees and stops at 45 and 22.5 degrees, and makes 90-degree cuts up to 2 7/16in. This saw is packed with so many cool features.
- DCS577X1 Flexvolt cordless worm drive circular saw
- DCB118 20V MAX* Fan Cooled Fast Charger
- DCB609 20V/60V MAX* FLEXVOLT 9.0Ah Battery
- Blade wrench
- FLEXVOLT carbide tipped 7-1/4 in. circular saw blade
- User instruction manual
- Contractor Bag
- Built-in electronic brake to stop the blade after the trigger is released
- Bevel capacity of 53° with stops at 45° and 22.5°
- The blade is oriented to the left of the motor
- The handle is positioned at the rear of the saw for easy line of sight
- Durable, high-grade magnesium shoe and an efficient brushless motor for smooth, accurate cuts and long runtime
- Achieves 2-7/16 in. depth of cut at 90°
- Includes a rafter hook that allows users to hang their tool for convenience
- Integrated dust blower allows the user to clear the line of sight while cutting
- Onboard blade wrench storage for convenience when changing blades
- The 60V MAX* 7-1/4 in. Cordless Worm Drive Style Saw comes Tool Connect Tag-Ready™ with pre-drilled holes for attaching a Tool Connect™ Tag (Tag sold separately)
I really like the contractor bag, it’s not a hard case and you can easily tuck it away when you’re not using it.
Unlike my previous saw, the blade on the DCS577X1 is positioned on the left-hand side. It took a while to get used to, but it’s not a problem, it’s just different.
The DCS577X1 has a nice comfortable grip and is easy to control.
Spindle lock button
While pressing the spindle lock button you can use the blade wrench to loosen up the blade clamping screw.
There is a large opening for the massive 60-volt battery within the handle. Just line up the battery to the rails and slide it in.
Nothing but good things to say about this massive battery pack. You’ll experience the power of a cord but you’re wire-free. It’s backward compatible with 20-Volt Max tools and chargers.
The DCS577X1 has a nice onboard rafter hook which allows you to hang your saw for convenience.
The built-in electronic brake stops the blade after the trigger is released, which I think is an awesome safety feature.
The foot plate has two slots in it for the saw guide, unfortunately, this is not part of the package, you would have to purchase that separately.
Make bevel cuts up to 53°. There are also two stops at 45° and 22.5°. Your maximum cut depth at 45° is 1-7/8 in.
At first glance you may think the blade is being installed the wrong way, this is all based on the label. Keep in mind that the motor is on the right-hand side which makes the blade go on the left-hand side, so the label will face in toward the motor.
The Diablo D0724R is designed to last five times as long as standard blades. Cutting through wood applications with embedded nails is not a problem because this has twice the durability of a conventional one. It’s newly-designed to be anti-vibration for maximum stability.
- Oriented strand board (OSB)
- Dimensional lumber
- Experience long work time
- Power of the worm drive
- Easy to control
- Built-in dust blower
- Stop at 45 deg. and 22.5 deg.
- Not much to say, but I do wish the saw guide and dust port were included.
Can be used for home repair, on-site jobs, all types of projects, and frequent use. In my opinion, it’s heavy, but this also makes it easy to control and keep in a straight line. I don’t like recommending tools, but this is one I would truly recommend. You will experience the power of a corded saw, without the hassle.
Whats the price?
3 year limited warranty
1-year free service
90-day money back guarantee
Batteries Included: 1
Battery Amp Hours: 9
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Bevel Capacity: 53 Degrees
Blade Diameter: 7-1/4 in.
Depth Of Cut at 45 Degrees: 1-7/8 in.
Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees: 2-7/16 in.
We acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with us to participate in the ProSpective 2018 Campaign. As a part of the Program, we are receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are our own words. Our post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.