Get a load of this awesome tool. The Dremel Versa Cordless Power Cleaner is packed with power and versatility for cleaning those hard to reach surfaces and tough stains. It works on both wet and dry surfaces. Let’s take a closer look at the Dremel Versa.
This post (Cleaning with the Dremel Versa Cordless Power Cleaner) is sponsored by The Home Depot
What’s included in the Dremel Versa Cordless Power Cleaner?
- Dremel Versa
- Splash Guard
- White Foam Eraser Pad
- Brown Heavy Duty Pad
- Blue Non-Scratch Pad
- Black Nylon Bristle Brush
- Power Adapter
- USB Charging Cable
- Lithium-ion battery charges fast and is perfect for indoor and outdoor use
- Fastest in the market, the high-speed cleaning tool does the work for you powering through the toughest jobs
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides superior and consistent speed to tackle jobs anywhere
- USB adapter provides the fastest charge so the tool is ready when you are
- Accessory changes are quick and easy with the hook and loop system
- Switch between indoor and outdoor applications with ease
- Compact and ergonomic design fits comfortably in 1 hand, while textured soft-grip offers comfort and control even in tight spaces
- Replacement accessory pads sold separately
The backing pad and bristle brush screw onto the shank.
The bristle brush operates “as is” once screwed onto the shank. The backing pad (on right) pairs up with the white, brown, and blue pads.
The white foam eraser pad is recommended for hard surfaces. The eraser pad is designed to remove stains.
Blue microfiber non-scratch pad. Built for tough jobs without scratching the surface.
Can be used on the following surfaces:
Best for the following surfaces:
- Baseboards Walls
Not recommended for:
- Stainless steel appliances
- Vehicle body
- Grill exterior
- Outdoor tools & equipment
- Kitchen appliances
Brown Nylon Bristle Brush
Use to clean tough scrubbing applications,
- Tire rims
- Various surfaces in the kitchen and bathroom
- Angled bristles allow you to reach corners
The splash guard has two positions, extended and retracted. When cleaning with water it’s best to extend the guard to keep splashes contained.
Things To Know about Dremel Versa Cordless Power Cleaner
Every time I use the Versa, it cleans exceptionally well. The Dremel Versa comes with a manual that gives enough information for operating. It’s comfortable to handle and easy to use. It’s best to let your accessories dry after use and to store all parts in a temperate environment to prevent deterioration.
You can grab one of these at just under $50 Dremel Versa
- Multiple attachments
- Works for wet and dry applications
- Perfect for tight spaces
- Easy to use
- Comfortable palm over grip
- Takes two hours to fully charge.
- Can’t put too much pressure on it, as it tends to bog down.
Well, it doesn’t get simpler than this. Screw on the accessory, press the power button, and you’re on your way. The Dremel Versa doesn’t require much effort and can be used just about anywhere.
Hand Tool Type Other
Primary Use High-Speed Cleaner
Tools Product Type Hand Tool
- Product Depth (in.) 3.5 in
- Product Height (in.) 10.25 in
- Product Width (in.) 10 in
We acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with us to participate in the ProSpective 2018 Campaign. As a part of the Program, we are receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are our own words. Our post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.