The Bosch GLL 30 S Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser Level brings you top-notch accuracy at the flip of a switch. Place the GLL 30 S on a flat surface or on the included MM 2 Flexible mounting clamp and just like that, it’s ready! The laser lines are visible up to 30ft. The Smart Pendulum System self-levels and indicates out-of-level conditions to ensure accuracy. You can also lock in angles by manually adjusting the laser. The power switch not only turns on the laser but when it’s switched off it locks the pendulum system for safe transportation.
This post is sponsored by The Home Depot
(1) MM 2 Flexible Mounting Device
(1) Belt pouch
(2) AA Batteries[/vc_column_text]
- Cross-line mode bright
- Belt pouch
- Features 1/4 in. 20 tripod thread
- Smart pendulum system self-levels and indicates out-of-level conditions
- Secure transport pendulum locks when switched off
- Manual mode – tilt the laser to lock and use the lines at any angle
- Ergonomic, compact and lightweight, easy to use, easy to store
- MM 2 flexible mounting device clamps
Power and Lock
MM 2 flexible Clamp
The MM 2 Clamp makes it easy to clamp anywhere for rapid setup.
Since the laser lines are straight you can move the laser and make a line at any angle. This would work great if you need to draw patterns on a wall or follow the incline of a ramp or staircase.
- Find the slope
- Inspect grades
- Determine angles
- Working on a deck, driveway, angled projects
The Bosch GLL 30 S provides simplicity and works right out of the box. The laser lines are fixed lines. What you see is what you get. You cannot select one or turn one off.
I ran a few tests with this and it proves to be pretty accurate. Your surface doesn’t have to be completely flat, as long as the laser is not leaning too much on either side, the tool levels itself out. The indicator lets you know when the device is not leveled. The flex mount is great, you can clamp the tool to practically any surface, like a door, ladder, leg of a chair or even to a tripod leg.
- Easy to use
- Great size
- Love the flexible mount, sometimes I use it for my DLSR Camera
- Not good for outdoor applications unless it’s dark out.
- Comes with a belt pouch, but nowhere to store the flex mount.
If you are looking for a simple self-leveling tool then this is the one. I love the price! The cross line laser makes it really easy to use. With the MM 2 Flexible mount, you can conveniently clamp to nearly any surface for easy setup. For manual mode just tilt the laser to the desired angle.
Range: 30 ft.
Accuracy: +/- 5/16 at 30ft.
Power: (2) AA 1.5V
Dimensions: 2.8″L x 2.2″W x 2.8″H
We acknowledge that The Home Depot is partnering with us to participate in the ProSpective 2018 Campaign. As a part of the Program, we are receiving compensation in the form of products and services, for the purpose of promoting The Home Depot. All expressed opinions and experiences are our own words. Our post complies with the Word Of Mouth Marketing Association (WOMMA) Ethics Code and applicable Federal Trade Commission guidelines.